OUTfront is our worldwide network of LGBT+ and allies that passionately and actively advocates for diversity initiatives within the LGBT+ community. The initiatives are designed to develop an internal culture of LGBT+ inclusion and awareness in support of an open-minded working environment.
OUTfront’s mission is to support Capgemini team members by fostering a supportive, inclusive and understanding environment for LGBT+ and their allies, and to provide relevant information and coordinate activities which, raise awareness of issues facing the LGBT+ community at work.
What do we do?
- LGBTQ+ days of significance
- Ongoing learning and leadership programs
- Supporting our International Assignment Services
- Building a community of visible Allies
- Participating in local and global events
- Connecting with other ERGs to create a supportive network for everyone
We are inspired to create a culture where everyone has the boldness to bring their authentic self to work.
We are proud to achieve:
- Capgemini North America recognized as “Best Places to Work” from HRC numerous years in a row, and Canada’s Best Diversity Employer
- Capgemini Mexico achieved 100% from the HRC Equality Index on their first submission
- Capgemini United Kingdom recognized as one of the Stonewall Top 100 companies for 3 years in a row
- Capgemini Netherlands signed the Diversity Charter, which is part of the European network of 23 countries promoting workplace diversity
- Capgemini France signed the Charter of L’Autre Cercle, the leading national organization for the inclusion of LGBT+ people in the workplace
- Capgemini Australia named Gold in The Australia LGBTQ Inclusion Awards and second-highest LGBT+ place to work on their first submission.