Senior Consultant / Managing Consultant / Principal – Capgemini Invent Stavanger
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
The focus of your role
To meet increasing client demand, Capgemini Invent Stavanger is on the lookout for experienced consultants. You will be joining us at an exciting time – our continuing growth will give you the opportunity to shape the regional offer for one of the world’s most renowned consulting brands. You will identify attractive domains and develop our capabilities, accelerating your career in a fun, challenging and friendly environment.
As a management consultant at Invent Stavanger you will be working with C-Suite clients to identify growth opportunities and define what´s next for their organisation. Whether you’re an expert in creating smarter businesses, identifying opportunities within digitization and new technologies, or customer-led business transformation, we’ll be interested in your ability to deliver strong outcomes when working in and leading teams. Our collaborative culture is important to us, so we’re looking for people who compliment our existing skill sets and enjoy working closely with others.
You will be responsible for projects of high strategic importance to our clients, so it’s essential you’re someone who can build strong working relationships founded on trust. You’ll hold demonstrable experience working within these strong relationships to deliver results. This blend of commerciality and delivery competence will set you up for success, continuing the growth of our practice and accelerating your career.
In addition to engaging projects and career progression, we can promise flexible working hours, competitive compensation and a range of benefits.
Suitable candidates will have:
- 4+ years of working experience and a Master’s degree.
- Background within consulting or in a leading corporate in one of the following sectors:
- Oil & Gas, Energy and Utilities
- Telcom, Media & Technology
- Financial Services
- Public Services
- Experience in one of the following:
- Helping organizations understand and exploit opportunities within digitalization
- Transforming operations and identifying new efficiencies
- Customer-led transformation and design thinking
- Experience in project management or change management
- Knowledge of agile ways of working
- Robust analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop
- Strong commercial orientation and a focus on business development
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a can-do mentality
- Eagerness to learn and grow rapidly in our organization
Please attach CV, cover letter and transcripts and apply to the position – we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Kate Eggleshaw, Senior Consuitant at Capgemini Invent at firstname.lastname@example.org or our HR & Recruitment Advisor Carita Haydamous at email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Sunday 4th August.
For more information visit: https://www.capgemini.com/no-no/service/invent/
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.