Come and join our global procurement team with a focus on the Nordic Capgemini business!
This role is reporting to the Nordic Category Manager. The team supports Nordic Senior Management but reports within the global procurement structure. The team manage approximately €75 m of spend p.a. across a large supplier based, supporting all business units within the Nordic. This role will be working extensively across the business areas and supporting the Nordic Category Manager by taking responsibility for sub-categories. Procurement supports senior management in the business and main stakeholders will be Delivery Leads, HR Director, Hiring Managers and VP’s.
The focus of your role
This is a new role in the organisation with the focus on large outsource agreements for sub-contracting services relating to our Capgemini end solutions that we provide to our clients. The role will work closely with the Delivery heads and bid teams across the Nordic to ensure that the correct processes are followed and to ensure the best possible outcome in the delivery toward our end clients. Bids and solutions can be highly complex with multiple elements being sub-contracted to different providers. This is a complex and fast paced role with opportunity for growth that will be incredibly rewarding for the right person!
What you’ll do
- Perform strategic supplier management, run tenders, drive negotiations, formalize contracts and monitor supplier performance.
- Working with the outsource provider for SOW PMO, understand demand, skillset requirement, changes in industry to advise the business on the best outcome.
- Working on complex bid work to support the business and drive value.
- Create a clear roadmap for continuous improvement and value creation through the automation and standardisation of process.
- You will ensure that category savings targets and customer satisfaction requirements are met.
- You will develop category input and initiatives into the budget process and forecasting procurement cost savings initiatives. This will require category input from a global and regional level.
You will contribute to the strategic direction of procurement at Capgemini and ensure that the procurement category strategy correlates with overall business initiatives.
What you’ll bring
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- Strong experience in professional services or external resourcing procurement. Working with consultancy spend or sub-contracting spend is preferred.
- Strong experience and understanding of Statement of Work deliverable-based procurement.
- Strong contract negotiations skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills to drive change in a positive manner.
- Excellent communication and networking skills and able to work effectively, either as an individual or as part of a team in a matrix organisation.
- Nordic language Skill and business fluent in English
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalogue contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular.
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
Apply now by clicking the Apply button in this add, if you have any questions relating to this position, please contact responsible recruiter Angelica Strand, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to holiday period a delay regarding feedback may occur.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.