About Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
What you will do
As a management consultant within the People & Organization practice in Capgemini Invent you will collaborate with senior executives to secure successful transformations of organizations into the digital age. Your overall focus will be to work with clients to transform and realize their people agenda while preparing them for a technology-driven future. Our team is growing rapidly, giving you the opportunity to play a central role in shaping our practice and grow with us.
As part of People & Organization you will help clients to:
- Analyze and quantify the impact of automation and AI on the workforce in order to support organizations manage the transformation
- Shape the future of HR to drive business decisions, leveraging technology drivers, and frame next generation of HR organization to increase their added value
- Develop and implement strategies for re-skilling and upskilling talent for the future
- Use people analytics to find, grow and keep talents and forecast future developments
- Design new organizational models to help clients cope with changing circumstances
- Adapt organizational cultures and ways of working in order to seize opportunities and increase innovativeness
- Engage employees in the change process in order to enable organizations and project teams to deliver successful transformations
What you will bring
- A master’s degree or equivalent
- Working experience within the people and organization field
- Background within consulting or from playing a role within organizational transformation and development at a leading firm
- Experience in project management, change management and/or talent management
- Robust analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of agile ways of working and design thinking
- For senior grades: Strong commercial orientation and focus on business development
- Eagerness to learn and grow rapidly in our organization
Why join us?
Joining our team will give you many opportunities to develop your career in a fun, challenging and friendly environment. Proactivity, networking, collaboration, and ambition flourish and thrive at Capgemini Invent. As a part of our People & Organization practice you will work on engaging projects in a collaborative culture. We have a strong focus on our people and we ensure that our consultants get the best possible chance to perform and develop.
In Capgemini Invent, you will get to:
- Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate
- Shape your role and your career to what you want it to be
- Stay true to who you are and play to your strengths
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus
We also offer a competitive salary package, fringe benefits, and insurance and pension schemes.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Fabrizio Pischedda (Head of People & Organization in Norway) at firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 453 94 631.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.