With increasing demand for digitalization and data driven decisions in the industry, we are looking for new frontrunners within architecture and consulting. We are looking for you who are interested in taking the next step in your career - you who are just as interested in building a professional environment as you are in understanding our customers’ needs and supporting them in the implementation. A Solution Architect in Insights & Data design and improve solutions within topics such as data platforms, data engineering, analytics, data management, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and machine learning, primarily in the cloud. Our architects experience great variation in technology, paradigms, companies, and business areas in their projects.
What tasks await you?
- You drive customers' data and AI solutions.
- You act as the direct point of contact for our customers, providing advice on projects on all issues relating to architecture and solution scenarios in the areas of cloud data and analytics platforms, data engineering, AI engineering, ML, and reporting.
- You design viable architectures based on Microsoft Azure, AWS, Snowflake, Databricks or Google components and implement analytics capabilities with Power BI, Tableau or Qlik.
- You will assume end-to-end responsibility for architecture issues in the areas of data analytics, data engineering, AI engineering, development, and security.
- You support sales activities, develop technical design, and support implementation and integration.
- You collaborate with and mentor other colleagues
- You and you team share knowledge
- You are involved in our professional communities within Insights & Data and exchange ideas with peers locally and worldwide.
- You will be part of the architecture team and cooperate with other teams within the I&D practice.
Who are we looking for?
Relevant experience or strong interest and enthusiasm in creating robust and future-proof solutions in the data and insight space, such as:
- Solutions related to advanced analytics, data engineering, business intelligence, artificial intelligence, big data, etc.
- Data modeling
- DevOps, DataOps
- Agile and solution-oriented way of working
- Excellent team player with good communication skills
- Presentation and moderation skills
Why apply to Capgemini?
We have the Nordic region's largest and leading professional environment within modern data and insight platforms, data visualization, data science, AI and data governance. We work in teams across departments to create state of the art data and insight solutions that provide high business value to our customers. We are committed to building diverse and inclusive environment.
- We have a solid career framework offering support on career and development goals, where you will have access to globally recognized development programs
- You get a good opportunity for skills development in the form of courses, subject collections, and certifications
- Social and inclusive environment
- Work-life balance with our flexible working policy and possibility for home office
- Health and travel insurance
Does this sound interesting?
We look forward to hearing from you if this sounds interesting. For more information about the subject areas and the position, please contact Head of Architecture, Gjermund Vuorela by phone +47 982 16 416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org