We are growing and are therefore looking for senior consultants for our team in Stavanger!
Capgemini Invent is Capgemini's unit for consulting, digital innovation and transformation that accelerates ideas for prototypes and scalable real-world solutions. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise, we work with our customers to innovate and transform their business and help them navigate today and for the future.
A Senior Consultant at Capgemini Invent will focus on the analysis, design, and development of solutions for clients in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Under supervision, you will collaborate with functional and industry specialists to assist with the strategy and execution of innovative solutions using established, best-practice, processes, and methodologies. You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing value-added services and products by using individual knowledge and insights. You will maintain a focus on detail to ensure deliverables are of the highest caliber while maintaining an understanding of the big picture.
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
- Preferably 2-6 years of work experience from management consulting or operational role in relevant areas such as: o Digital transformation, innovation and service development, strategy and digitalization projects, business development, change management, data science, data analytics
- Have experience in developing or transforming strategies and business & operating models tailored to the need of the client
- Possess strong general consulting skills and can overcome internal barriers through drive and determination
- Have project management skills
- Master's degree in a relevant subject area, with strong academic results
- You are fluent in English, practical knowledge in Norwegian preferred but must be willing to learn Norwegian.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills
- You are a digital native, eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization
- You are a team player that can work in teams with people of different grades and backgrounds
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality
Please attach CV, cover letter and transcripts and apply to the position – we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact our Recruitment Specialist Ella Ravnanger at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application. Applications are processed continuously.
For more information visit: https://www.capgemini.com/no-no/service/invent/