In this webcast, our experts will address topics such as:
- The classic “Dave Ulrich” HR Operating Model (HR BP / HR COE / HR SSC) is not fit for the digital age
- There are several new, emerging HR Operating Models (Dave Ulrich improved; Agile; Data Driven, etc.)
- Companies have to define and implement their new HR Operating model to be fit for the future
Emotional intelligence – the essential skillset for the age of AI:
- Emotional Intelligence key to thrive as workers in age of AI
- AI is about Self awareness, Self management, Relationship management, Social awareness
- Key takeaway from Capgemini Research Institute report-
- 76% of executives agree that AI and automation will increase the demand for EI skills as employees will have a more client/people-facing role
- 80% of millennials prefer face-to-face training sessions on EI compared to virtual ones
- 60% of organizations, on average, attested to benefits in the excess of 20% by having highly emotionally intelligent employees
HR Trends and the future post-COVID-19
- What would the HR trends be post COVID-19?
- Manage the end of the lockdown:
- The end of lockdown announced by the government will be phased gradually
- Companies must organize the return of employees to their workplaces accordingly, while guaranteeing their safety in compliance with health measures.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.