For the Digital Customer Experience department of Capgemini, where all digital experiences are brought together, we are looking for an UX Designer with more than 3 years experience in the following tasks:
- Contribution to the pre-sales phases: response strategy, proposing methodology, responding to and presenting new client pitches
- Framing and designing projects’UX strategies: analyzing problems or issues the client is facing, understanding the needs of the end user, facilitating brainstorming workshops, providing strategic deliverables
- Leading UX design: proposing methodology and scheduling, defining design guidelines and organizing the work of UX/UI designers, handling scheduling and workloads, facilitating workshops and meetings with the client
- Producing guidelines, formalizing methodologies and promotional marketing
- Supervising UX designers, be they interns, juniors, or experienced new hires.
Skills we are looking for
- User-oriented design, from user searches to prototyping
- Knowledge in cognitive psychology preferred
- 4-5 years of proven experience in leading web, mobile, and other interactive projects
- Good relationships in-house and with clients
- Ability to work independently as well as leadership skills and an affinity for management
- Rigorous, analytical, ability to synthesize information
- Impeccable spelling
- Fluent in English for facilitating workshops with English-speaking clients
- Any pastry cooking talents you might have are much appreciated by the team
What we can offer you
Capgemini is a world leader in technology enabled change. We can offer our consultants;
- Formal training with industry recognized certifications;
- The ability to interact with peers in a sharing and inclusive community;
- Exciting and challenging projects;
- A culture of collaboration and recognition;
- Excellent remuneration.
Would you like to apply for this vacancy? Please send your resume and via the apply button. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Does this vacancy not fit you, but do you know someone that is perfect for this role and our organization?
Please forward this vacancy to that person.
If you have questions, please contact our recruiter Stephany via firstname.lastname@example.org.
With more than 145,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2014 global revenues of EUR 10.573 billion (more than $13 billion USD*). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
For foreign applicants
Capgemini is only looking for Dutch residents who speak Dutch on a business level. For jobs in other countries, please visit our global recruitment pages on www.capgemini.com/careersAanmelden