In the fast growing data driven business of Capgemini’s global business unit Insights & Data we warmly welcome Informatica PowerCenter Consultants
In a role as a Informatica PowerCenter Consultant you are an senior in PowerCenter and related methods and technologies. You are capable to review, translate and realize data model and data integration designs into high performing ETL solutions.
With your strong knowledge and experience you create smart solutions and/or improve solutions to better performance and can advise and guide clients and colleagues in the same.
Being member of the Data Management & Architecture community and closely collaborating with Business Intelligence and Data Science & Analytics colleagues you will be participating in projects related to Data Integration, Data Quality, Master Data Management and Data Migrations.
A fitting degree (HBO/WO) with at least 3 years work experience with Informatica PowerCenter/Developer (version 8.x.x. or higher) .
- 3 years experience in Informatica PowerCenter (version 8.x.x. or higher)
- 3 years experience in SQL, preferably certified
- Knowledge of dimensional modeling
- Experience in requirements definition (with business) and designing solution
- Proven experience with one or more current databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
- Experience in Unix and/or Windows scripting
- Experience in known tools like TOAD, SQL Developer, Excel etc…
- Knowledge and experience in known (iterative) development methods (like Agile)
- Experience in both development as maintenance of PowerCenter processes
- Structured way of working
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Dutch/English language (verbal and writing)
- Willing to develop yourselves and grow within the organization
Should/Nice to have:
- Experience in installation and configuration of PowerCenter (version 8.x.x or higher)
- Knowledge/experience in other Informatica tooling (IDE, IDQ, MDM Hub, etc…)
- Experience in definition and execution of ETL related test strategies
- Experience with ETL Performance Improvement
- Knowledge of other modeling standards like Data Vault
- Knowledge of appliances like Teradata, Exadata, Netezza, etc.
- Knowledge of reporting tools
- Certification is a pre
- Experience in Big Data environments
You will be joining a team of 60 Data Management experts in The Netherlands, linked to the global Data Management community. In this team we have, besides ETL developers, also Data Architects, Data Modelers, MDM consultants, Functional and Technical Data Analysts. The team works closely with the other teams of the Insights & Data business unit like: Data Science & Analytics, Business Intelligence and Enterprise Content Management. In our global Insight & Data organization we currently combine more than 6000 experts in the Data domain.
Why join Capgemini?
Next to the generic company and cultural reasons to join Capgemini (see https://www.nl.capgemini.com/werken-bij-capgemini/carriere/capgemini-in-…) our Global Insights & Data organization makes as one of the true leaders in next generation data solutions. Together with our global eco-system of technology partners – like Informatica, global leader in data management technology – we design and implement state-of-the art solution to drive value from a more and more data driven world, and help our clients mastering and exploring the exponential growing vast amount of data.
We service a wide range of clients with a variety of solutions, technologies and methods, which gives you your platform and opportunities for challenging and miscellaneous work. And this global organization provides you excellent opportunities to explore your knowledge in international bids and projects.
When our possibilities for and expectations about your professional and personal development are matching your personal drive in change, development and growth, we’re your employer and colleagues of choice!
What do we have to offer?
At Capgemini knowledge sharing is one of the most important things! We organize events where you will learn new techniques and share important developments with colleagues. Participating in international communities where other Capgemini colleagues discuss methods, developments and projects is very much stimulated. Besides this Capgemini offers you the possibility to keep developing your expertise at the Capgemini Academy and external trainings and certifications.
Interesting work at TOP 100 clients in the Dutch market, as well as the possibility to work internationally.
Participating in Big Data projects, as well as Data Science & Analytics projects.
Working in an international environment, to broaden your network internationally.
- a permanent contract with excellent facilities for flexible working (from home), a laptop and a SIM-card;
- a year-end bonus completed with tantièmes and 26 vacation days with the option to buy extra days;
- a mobility allowance, for leasing, own car or travel by Public Transport facilitated with a NS business card.
- An ‘all you can train’’ environment where you can study at our own Capgemini Academy or University. Besides this you will have the dedicated support of a People Manager.
Would you like to be part of a big group of peer colleagues and improve yourself in Informatica related Data Management? And are you looking for an employer where you will be working in exiting projects for impressive clients? Apply now for a role as Informatica PowerCenter/Developer consultant!
Does this vacancy not fit you, but do you know someone that is perfect for this role and our organization? Please forward this vacancy to that person. If you are interested and have questions please contact email@example.com
An assessment will be part of our application process.
Keywords: Big Data, Analytics, Insights & Data, BI, Business IntelligenceAanmelden