Capgemini Consulting is recognised as a leading player in Procurement Transformation Consulting, working with companies worldwide in a variety of industries and leading some of the largest and most exciting procurement transformations in Europe and the Netherlands. We help our clients improve their strategic, tactical and operational procurement processes and organize their procurement function and infrastructure.Capgemini Consulting is recognised as a leading player in Procurement Transformation Consulting, working with companies worldwide in a variety of industries and leading some of the largest and most exciting procurement transformations in Europe and the Netherlands. We help our clients improve their strategic, tactical and operational procurement processes and organize their procurement function and infrastructure.
Our power lies within the unique combination of competences within strategic and operational procurement processes, change management and technology. This enables us to be very successful in realizing procurement transformations in a worldwide context. We combine strong analyses with our practical experience. This helps our clients maximize the value of their procurement function and enables fast delivery of improvements that lead to better operating results. In the Netherlands we belong to the largest consulting organisations in the field of procurement and supply chain management. Also from an international perspective we are a leading consulting firm that consists of a worldwide team of procurement and supply chain professionals.
As a Young Professional in our procurement transformation team your are directly involved in realizing projects in multidisciplinary teams. You support procurement transformations from beginning to end, or parts of it. You deliver analyses that identify value adding opportunities or you support in organisational analyses. Next to that, you perform spend analyses and map procurement processes. Together with the client and colleagues you design new processes and operating models for the procurement function. Finally, you will define business requirements for procurement software and work in close collaboration with a team of specialists to ensure successful implementation.
To continue our exciting growth story, we are looking to recruit high potential consultants to help our clients transform their procurement function.
What are we looking for?
Individuals who have passion, energy and affinity and/or experience with procurement. We work with a wide range of clients to answer their challenging and mind breaking questions. Do you enjoy the challenge of finding ways of solving new and age-old problems with a difference?
What makes us different?
- A one of a kind digital management consulting practice
- Winning credentials, working with top companies all over the world
- A collaborative, engaging and fun team environment
- A strong Young Capgemini Consulting community that organises business, fun and team events on a regular basis to exchange experiences and to facilitate internal network building
- We provide the opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility
- Especially for young recruits Capgemini offers an on boarding and 2 year training program that will partly be held at our Capgemini University in Les Fontaines France
What you have
- A university degree level education in business administration, industrial engineering or econometrics & operations research, supply chain and/or operations management
- Experience or specialist knowledge in the field of procurement is considered an advantage, this may be in the form of a relevant education, thesis, internship, or (part-time) job
- Excellent analytical skills and capability to work with analytics and/or modelling tooling
- Strong in communication, outgoing personality and the drive to interact with people and to build a network both internal and external
- Collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels within client organisations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Dutch (German is considered an advantage)
What we offer
We will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
• Acceleration: the opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility
• Collaboration: the opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients
• Satisfaction: swiftly add value and make a real difference to Capgemini and to our clients’ organisations
• Exposure: the chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations
• Innovation: to work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit
Whilst you will have Utrecht as an office base location, Capgemini Consulting offers you the possibility to work on projects across Europe which implicates that you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles can involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer an excellent remuneration package that includes flexible benefits and an individual bonus.
Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.Capgemini Consulting.