Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 180,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
About Global Financial Services; Capgemini brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings, and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. With a network of 21,000 professionals serving over 900 clients worldwide, Capgemini collaborates with leading banks, insurers, and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership, which create tangible value.
What will you be doing
For projects in the Financial Services sector we are looking for an Agile API Developer. You will work in multidisciplinary Agile teams on innovative solutions for our Top Finance Customers. As Agile API Developer you help move our clients to adopt cloud native applications, develop microservices architecture and connect these applications to the backend world. Your coding skills will give large banks and insurers a solid lead in the digital world. Together with our architects you will design and build the best solution for the required situation using RESTful and integration services. Next to hands-on coding you will also be coaching colleagues on the job.
• Participate in the design approach for API based middleware projects, including selection of technologies.
• Good knowledge of software design patterns and ability to apply them using J2EE and API tools (Mulesoft, WSO2, Apigee, Azure, AWS etc) and features
• Define standards and guidelines for building API Service Layer, Security, Versioning, Encryption using API Gateway
• Deep understanding of Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Exposure of cloud native development including 12 factor app principles and Microservices Architecture.
• Knowledge of Security concepts and implementation in the Enterprise applications
• Strong knowledge of Web-Services, ability to implement REST and SOAP web-services from scratch
• Design, Develop and Deploy API based Applications
• Develop custom connectors using the Mule/WSO2 devkit.
• Ability to implement REST services using RAML
• Familiarity with Mule Essentials, Mule Operations and Mule Advanced.
• Practical knowledge of best practices for on-premise/cloud/hybrid integration and API management.
• 7+ years of integration experience
• 3+ years experience in designing REST APIs
• Experience with Mulesoft or similar integration platform
• Experience with XML/XSD and message definition technologies.
• Experience as a developer or dev/tester
• Experience with xUnit, Jenkins, cucumber, test automation & reporting tools
• Experience working with and writing Swagger definitions
• Experience developing in/with agile & CI tools: Jira, Confluence, StashBitbucket, Git, Jenkins
• BDD/TDD experience
• API security experience
• Cloud – Iaas or PaaS experience
• Infrastructure automation experience
• A contract of indefinite duration
• Excellent facilities for flexible working
• A pension contribution
• A year-end bonus
• 26 days of paid leave
• A mobility allowance
Interested in this position?
Use the application button below to apply. We look forward meeting you! When you have any questions, please don’t hesitate and contact Pieter Eyck via firstname.lastname@example.org