Paris, October 15, 2012 – Capgemini today announced it has been named the recipient of the Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award for Marketing by salesforce.com. The award was presented at Dreamforce 2012, the world’s largest vendor technology conference, on Sept. 18 in San Francisco.
Comments on the News
- “We are proud to honor the achievements of the Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner ecosystem and congratulate Capgemini on its Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award,” said Elay Cohen, senior vice president, Productivity, salesforce.com. “Salesforce.com partners continue to play an important role in enabling our customers to transform their business with social and mobile cloud technologies to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.”
- Salil Parekh, Chief Executive Officer of Application Services One1 and the global executive sponsor for salesforce.com at Capgemini said: “We are delighted to win this award for innovation. It is testament to our ongoing work with salesforce.com to help empower customers to market new products faster across traditional, online, mobile and social channels, while reducing costs through cloud technology.”
- “We selected Capgemini to help develop our transformation strategy, improve our business processes and manage the implementation of Salesforce. Capgemini showed their commitment to support our multi-channel strategy, based on a ‘one face to the customer’ approach, by improving our overall IT process efficiency and creating a simple, modern and intuitive environment. This new environment was designed in less 1 North America, the United Kingdom, Asia-Pacific (excluding China) and the Financial Services sector than 10 months to meet our growth ambitions, the service expectations of the Touring Club Suisse community and provide the agility to face tomorrow’s technology challenges,” said Ernest Gmunder, CIO of Touring Club Suisse.
Touring Club Suisse (TCS) is the largest mobility association of Switzerland with more than 1.6 million members, providing roadside assistance and a wide range of services from travel to insurance. TCS faced the challenge of implementing a “one face to the customer” strategy ensuring a 360-degree view of their customers. The company also wanted to simplify and modernize its IT environment to enable better time to market, reduce costs and move resources away from operating technology and towards projects and business consulting. Capgemini rebuilt the information system on cloud solutions from salesforce.com to help improve customer service, call center efficiency and customer experience on multiple channels.
About the Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Awards
The Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Awards is an annual awards program honoring salesforce.com’s consulting partner ecosystem for the contributions they’ve made in helping customers leverage social and mobile technologies to transform the way they run their businesses. Award winners were honored at salesforce.com’s annual Dreamforce, the world’s largest vendor technology conference, held at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco.
Partner recipients of a Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award were acknowledged in one of seven categories based on their outstanding customer implementation work:
- Innovation in Social Vision
- Innovation in Sales
- Innovation in Service
- Innovation in Marketing
- Innovation in Collaboration
- Innovation in Work
- Innovation in Platform
With around 120,000 people in 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini