Expert in the field of (digital) strategy and market analysis, with deep domain knowledge in the area of open banking (PSD2) and open data/science strategies.
Worked with executives across industries and geographies to help solve problems in the areas of strategy, growth and competitive position. Loves a complex business problem or intellectual challenge. Always looking for facts to support decision making.
Recent work includes:
- Driving market analysis in emerging open banking business models to support finding new revenue sources for €20B pan European bank
- Competitor analysis in the area of open banking (PSD2) to benchmark relative performance between banks and facilitate executive level decision making
- Driving market analysis into the emerging open banking fintech ecosystem: tracking over 400 PSD2 authorized fintech, the payment activities of big tech and customer adoption of new value propositions
- Global (12 countries) stream management as part of PSD2 regulatory compliance project for €20B pan European bank
- Supporting growth strategy and account planning for €50M revenue turnaround program for IT infrastructure business
Before joining Capgemini Invent, Joost worked 6 years for RELX, a €6B global information solution provider, within it’s scientific publishing unit Elsevier. Joost held positions in corporate strategy and business development.
Holds an engineering degree (MSc. Management of Technology) from Delft University of Technology (the Netherlands).