Vincent is a Vice President and leads the Consumer Products Industry for Capgemini Invent. On a day-to-day basis he is an Engagement Partner on key programmes within FMCG, where he looks after value realisation, senior stakeholder management and the overall client satisfaction.
Vincent’s strengths are in defining and executing digital transformations in Innovation, Insights, Marketing and Operations. He worked on board-level for many different FMCG companies with multibillion revenues, such as apparel, food & beverage, tobacco and beauty & personal care.
Recent work include:
- Engagement Partner for Design to Value for Programme at one of the largest FMCG companies
- Engagement Partner of the Innovation and Marketing operating model for a global beverage company
- Engagement Partner to define an operating model for the commodity trading business of a global diary company
- Engagement Partner for a global cosmetics company to define the digital strategy for the European and American business
- Engagement Partner for the post-merger integration of two European acquisitions of a global agriculture company
- Engagement Partner for Strategic Sourcing project at global brewing company
- Engagement Partner for a big data based sourcing dashboard for natural ingredients of a fragrance company
Prior to joining Capgemini in 2018, Vincent worked for a global consulting company and looked after the Consumer Products industry and in addition he was the client partner for a global brewing company and of the leading agriculture companies.