The pandemic hit the supply chains of retail organizations with seismic force, retailers have increased their efforts to provide consumers with essential goods. To protect the health and well-being of the communities they serve, retail organizations must face the fact that in the new normal, volatility is bound to reoccur. The question is, are they ready? At a time when cost control is critical, a reimagination of supply chains can deliver the resilience and efficiency business needs for the new normal—if leaders make smart investments to minimize costly disruptions before they occur.
In this webinar replay, you will discover how to manage through crisis and build resilience against future shocks.
- How the shift in consumer behavior due to COVID is impacting retail supply chain
- The latest research findings from a survey of over 400 executives from CPR organizations across 11 countries conducted by the Capgemini Research Institute
- How are retailers reimagining their supply chain strategy?
- Strategic point of view: recommendations from our research contributors and panel of supply chain experts and think-tanks
- How your retail supply chain can better anticipate and respond to disruptions
VP Chain Innovation at Ahold Delhaize
Global Head of Consumer Products, Retail & Distribution at Capgemini Invent
Head of Consumer, Products & Retail at Capgemini Invent NL
|Richard van Schip
Head of Supply Chain Management at Capgemini Invent NL
Don’t miss webcast and watch the replay now!
Please feel free to contact us by filling out the below contact form if you have any questions
Bedankt voor het invullen van het contact formulier!
Een van onze consultants neemt binnenkort contact met u op.
Het spijt ons, maar het insturen van het formulier is mislukt. Probeer het nog eens