SAP has positioned enterprises to succeed in this fast-paced digital world with cutting-edge innovations like SAP S/4HANA. And now you can take the power of SAP even further by migrating to the AWS Cloud for maximum agility and minimal costs.
Running SAP environments on the AWS Cloud has shown to provide significant cost savings of up to 30%.
Capgemini and AWS are conducting a deep dive workshop to discuss how to optimize your SAP on AWS on January 28, 2021.
Why should you join this workshop?
- Join this interactive workshop for inspiring customer case study discussions, to view online demonstrations for TCO comparison on-premise Vs AWS, the AWS launch wizard, data lake on AWS
- Take inspiration from AWS Extend – use cases for building innovation on top of AWS using AI, IOT, Machine Learning
Agenda of the workshop
- Welcome & Introduction
- Case study discussions for SAP on AWS
- Target Architecture & Tools for Migration
- TCO Comparison Demo
- Automations for SAP on AWS
- Demo of AWS Launch Wizard (Server Launch + HANA DB Installation + Backup)
- AWS Extend & use cases — Build on AI, IoT, Machine Learning, Analytics, Forecasting
- Demo for Data lake
- Q&A and Close of session