In responding effectively to the ramifications of the COVID pandemic, many companies have had to rapidly change (and continue to change) the ways in which they bring their offerings to customers – in a big way.
You must be looking for answers to:
- How to be flexible as an IT organization against lower costs?
- How to scale the software delivery?
- How to meet high quality standards, while increasing speed?
- How to deliver business value to the customer?
Distributed delivery of software solutions can provide a significant contribution to reduce this tension. We will address the practical matters organizations face to implement a distributed agile framework to meet the customers’ shifting demands.
This session will explore:
- Mitigating differences – cultural, geographical
- Transition from Local to global delivery
- Knowledge assurance in your teams
- Competencies in an international market
Join Capgemini for a limited seat, virtual roundtable, exclusively for you. This unique gathering of your peers is not a webinar, or a one-way conversation. It’s your chance to discuss directly with leaders from other companies as well as Capgemini experts in a closed door setting from the comfort of your virtual office.
- Esmee van de Giessen, Head COE: Agile Value Centre
- Annet Harmsen, Head of AMS Netherlands
- Joost van den Heuvel, Distributed Agile Expert
- Kido Koenig, Moderator
Het spijt ons, maar het insturen van het formulier is mislukt. Probeer het nog eens