RISE with SAP – Business Value Discovery for S/4HANA – with cases from the industry, June 10
Many of our customers come to us with questions on the real benefit of moving to S/4HANA and is it worth the investment. And how to combine that with intelligent automation. We have been collaborating with Energy & Utility organizations worldwide in their S/4HANA transformation with tangible business value in the form of balancing demand and supply, smart metering, sustainability.
Such as Pidpa, Farys, Belgian water utilities companies. They are organizations supported smoothly by a lean efficient S/4HANA system, digital at heart, cost efficient, enabling easy plug in for modern technology, and acting at the speed of business transformation needs.
Join us in an exclusive session on 10th June for our Energy & Utilities customers to discuss these success stories and address your most-asked questions. We also demonstrate how to make a winning business case and transformation plan to justify your investment needs for a successful S/4HANA transformation.
- Relevant challenges & future trends in Energy & Utilities market
- How S/4HANA is helping solve these challenges – Learn from our client success stories – Pidpa greenfield implementation, Farys implementation
- The bridge to now and future
- Elements of a successful business case for S/4HANA
- What does a successful business transformation plan based on S/4HANA look like
- Wrap up, Q&A
|Marcel van Breeden
Vice President, Energy & Utilities Market Unit, Capgemini
Vice President, Energy & Utilities Practice, Capgemini Invent
|Kevin de Wilde
Thought Leader & Engagement Manager for S/4HANA, Capgemini
Director, Digital Advisory on S/4HANA, Capgemini Invent
Business Transformation Lead, S/4HANA CoE