Paris, February 24 2014 — Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, today announced that it has received the Global VMware Partner Network Award in the Consulting and Integration Partner of the Year category. The award was presented at VMware Partner Exchange 2014, VMware’s annual partner event, held in San Francisco.
“I am pleased to recognize this select group of partners who distinguished themselves at the global level in 2013,” said Dave O’Callaghan, senior vice president, Global Partner Organization, VMware. “VMware is dedicated to educating and equipping our partners with the resources they need to master the new reality of the software defined enterprise that enables more agile delivery of IT services – for organizations of all sizes. We congratulate Capgemini on winning a Global VMware Partner Network Award and look forward to our continued mutual success in 2014.”
“We are proud of our strategic partnership with VMware and this award is a testament to our joint efforts. We are building a foundation for enabling true business agility for enterprises by the consumption of IT-as-a-Service. We are now looking forward to working with VMware to further support organizations on this journey,” said Charlie Li, Senior Vice President, Global Channels and Partners, Capgemini.
Recipients of a Global VMware Partner Network Award were acknowledged in 18 categories for their excellence in performance and distinctive achievements during 2013. Categories included:
- Application ISV Partner of the Year
- Consulting and Integration Partner of the Year
- Distributor Partner of the Year
- End User Computing Partner of the Year
- Emerging Markets Distributor Partner of the Year
- Emerging Markets Solution Provider Partner of the Year
- Enterprise Solution Provider Partner of the Year
- OEM Global Partner of the Year
- OEM Regional Partner of the Year
- Partner Executive of the Year
- Renewals Partner of the Year
- Rising Star Partner of the Year
- Service Provider Partner of the Year
- Software Defined Data Center
- Solution Provider Partner of the Year
- Technology Alliance Partner of the Year
- Training Partner of the Year
- vCloud Hybrid Service Partner of the Year
About VMware Partner Exchange 2014
VMware Partner Exchange 2014 is the leading global event for virtualization and cloud partners, bringing thousands of members from the VMware partner ecosystem together to discuss the future of the industry. With more than 190 breakout sessions and an exhibitor Solutions Exchange, partners gain valuable insight on how to leverage new technologies to deliver next generation enterprise hybrid cloud solutions to customers. To learn more about VMware Partner Exchange visit www.vmwarepartnerexchange.com
With more than 130,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2013 global revenues of EUR 10.1 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini