Job reference code*: 5535920
Industry – Sector: SF
Technical Skills Required:
- 5+ years of software development/deployment/support experience
- 5+ years of distributed Unix/Linux administration/support experience
- 5+ years DB2/Oracle knowledge/support experience
- 2+ years working experience with IBM MQ
- 2+ years knowledge and experience with networking
- L3 Production Support experience including: configuration, upgrades/patches, performance tuning, backup
- Basic understanding of web application deployment/support
- Experience with Unix scripting/automating Unix process
- Knowledge of security configurations (i.e., SSL, TLS)
- Experience with SQL for DB2/Oracle
- Experience with planning/supporting disaster recovery/role swap exercises
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience TM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.