Job reference code*: 9473389
*Dato obligatorio al enviar CV
Industry – Sector: Financial Services – Banking
What you’ll do?
- Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool – Selenium.
- Develop the Automated Regression Pack for ORP.
- Design & execute Regression Test Pack using frontend & backend test scripts using.
- Automate the Test Data Management for Lease and Retail contract booking using Automation tools.
- Design and Develop the Automated solution for Sanity Testing for various repeatable tests.
- Implement QA process and Automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle.
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
- Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team
- Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance
- Identify testable events and develop the test cases / test scripts.
- Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years Plus experience in automation testing.
- Expertise in Selenium, Built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests
- Team lead experience with offshore – onshore model
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
- Client facing with strong written and verbal communication.
Selenium, Java, Jenkins, English: High Communication Level
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.