Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco
Industry – Sector: Automotive
This position requires an experienced professional with a background in Test automation. As SDET, you will help accelerate our product development by helping to build the safest and most reliable vehicle possible.
- Programming and automation knowledge (C, Python, LabVIEW, LabWindows CVI or other relevant programming languages)
- Experience using vehicle network tools and programming test environments with Canoe, Canape and CAPL.
- Configuration Management Experience.
- HW knowledge (read schematics, identify HW components and integration issues with SW)
- Test Automation suites experience (Vector, National Instruments, Pýthon)
- Providing support/ debugging to test engineer in case a test script does not work as expected (e.g. different from manual run)
- Knowledge of vehicle distributed networks (CAN, LIN)
- Knowledge of vehicle diagnostic protocols (UDS)
- Instrumentation and measurement equipment experience
AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.