Location: Remote (Inside México)
Job reference code*: CENG0022
Practice: Customer Software Development
Industry – Sector: Autmotive
What you’ll do?
As a Systems Requirements Engineer you will work on one the world´s leader in the automotive industry, leading an organized team, in a challenging and ambitious project providing innovative solutions and insights.
What you’ll bring:
You´ll be able to to participate in an important role where you will investigate, recommend, create and implement solutions for technical challenges that will help you to achieve a next level in your career.
• Bachelor degree in Computer science, Electronics or similar.
• HUD (Heads Up display) experience in automotive industry is a plus
• Requirement analysis and design and System Architecture dev support (SYSML),
• Requirements Management, Requirement Engineering, Support System Architecture (SYSML).
• IBM Doors or similar,
• Rhapsody, EA (Enterprise Architecture or similar.
• SYSML diagrams development
- Advanced English communication (both written and spoken)
- Good interpersonal skills
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.