Location: Remote (Inside México)
Job reference code*: CENG0021
Practice: Customer Software Development
Industry – Sector: Autmotive
What you’ll do?
As a Systems Architect you will work on one the world´s leader in the automotive industry, leading an organized team, in a challenging and ambitious project providing innovative solutions and insights.
What you’ll bring:
You´ll be able to to participate in an important role where you will investigate, recommend, create and implement architectural solutions for technical challenges that will help you to achieve a next level in your career.
•At least 7 years of experience as System Engineer in the automotive industry.
•Experience in definition, design and analysis systems architectures
•Experience in requirements engineering, analysis and elicitation
• Experience in communicating with technical teams to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs
• Experience with in developing HUDs (Heads Up Displays) or similar ECUs
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Experience in SysML modelling language
• Experience in IBM DOORS and IBM Rhapsody a Plus
• Experience with automotive and A-SPICE a Plus
- Advanced English communication (both written and spoken)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.