What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes.
- A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Skills and Qualifications
- Job Description – Senior Developer
Experience: 5+ years
- Should have 5+ years of work experience in design, develop, Code and Unit Test web and desktop-based applications written in .Net framework starting from 4.x and above.
- Strong analytical skills to understand a given requirement and provide work estimates.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming knowledge.
- Strong experience with Static Code Analyzers like Fortify.
- Should have good understanding of web servers such as IIS and Front-end runtimes using Node.js/NPM.
- Strong debugging skills using browser based Front end application written in Angular, Vue.Js
- Strong knowledge and understanding of packaging applications and distribution using Chromium Embedded Framework.
- Strong coding and work experience in Front End coding using Angular 7, Vue.Js, BackBone, Bootstrap.
- Should have experience on 3rd party tools like Spire.Pdf, PDF.Js.
- Strong working knowledge on various design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, DDD and any custom/hybrid framework as designed by the Architects.
- Should have a strong working knowledge of Azure DevOps.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of data sharing medium using JSON, XML.
- Understand the concept of application and Database Versioning using Entity Framework and as well desired knowledge/understanding of custom DB and application versioning.
- Strong knowledge and programming skills in Database such SQL SERVER, Oracle, My SQL and SQL Express. Additionally, nice to know-how knowledge in MS ACCESS.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Data tools like SSIS and SSRS.
- Strong knowledge and coding experience in REST based web services and service-oriented design patterns using WCF and other WEB API’s.
- Should have used IDE such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code for Front-end development.
- Hands on experience on APM tools like DynaTrace.
Location: Aguascalientes, AGS Mexico office which is located at Paseo de San Telmo.
You will love this job because…
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and onboarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.