Job reference code*: 5292799
Practice: Application Development
Industry – Sector: SF
What you’ll do?
- Develops integration workflows using an ESB framework in Telecom Domain.
- Strong experience Must, certified resources preferred. Bilingual MUST
- Good to have – telecom experience, SFDC or Vlocity integration experience, TMForum API experience (these are good to have but not must haves)
- Experience in integrating the systems using MuleSoft ESB and API Manager and Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows.
- Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Experience in MuleSoft AnyPoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Experience developing on the Mule ESB platform to deliver SOAP & REST based APIs.
- MUnit Unit Test Writing,
- REST/SOAP development experience
- English ILR Level 3.
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
- Aguascalientes advantages
- Aguascalientes is a strategic area of economic growth where world-class companies have been established, from different sectors: automotive and manufacturing,consulting, technology. This city has numerous advantages: safety, cost of living and quality of life, education level and competitiveness, among others.
- Our Delivery Center in Aguascalientes serves companies from the US, Canada, Europe, Latin America and Mexico, providing a wide range of services in several sectors such as Consumer Products & Retail and Manufacturing, among others.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.