Location: Remote (Inside México)
Job reference code*: CENG0020
Practice: Customer Software Development
Industry – Sector: Travel and Hospitality
What you’ll do?
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will work on one the world´s leader in the travel and hospitality industry, dealing with millions o interactions per day and contribute as part of a self-organized team, in a challenging and ambitious project providing innovative solutions and insights.
What you’ll bring:
You´ll be able to to participate in an important role where you will investigate, recommend, create and implement solutions for technical challenges that will help you to exploit all your potential, learn and improve your skills!
- Strong experience in a SRE or Devops role (5 years or more)
- Proficiency using Python for automation scripts.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Linux and bash better than the palm of your hand
- Good experience with the AWS stack (VPC, EC2, S3, KMS, ECR, IAM, Lambda, CloudWatch) (3 years or more)
- Strong experience with kubernetes and understanding of kubernetes ecosystem.
- Experience with configuration management tools (ansible, chef, puppet)
- Experience with scaling of environment.
- Advanced English communication (both written and spoken)
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.