What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative
Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
The focus of your role
- As a SAS Administrator you will assist with the day to day support and administration.
What you’ll do?
- You will work with the team for the planning and implementation of the new SAS Grid (SAS 9.3 or 9.4) that will be built in 2019.
What you’ll bring
- SAS Experience
- SAS AIX platform version 9.1
- SAS Grid version 9.3 or 9.4
- ETL Experience
- Advanced level english
You will love this job because…
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.