Número de Need: 117643
RH: LUCIO EDUARDO GALVÁN MARTÍNEZ
Position: SAP WM for Roll Out
Experience level: 8 – 10 YOE
Education level: Bachelor’s Degree
Industry – Sector: Retail
What you’ll do?
The SAP WM/ Logistics Execution Functional analyst will be responsible for roll out projects for the client’s Logistics Execution business process within the SAP Ecosystem.
This position within Capgemini’s managed outcome-based projects and also roll outs being managed from TE. The following key responsibilities for global Logistics Execution projects/roll outs for the client’s SAP Ecosystem:
- Develop BRD in consultation with business users.
- Study the requirement and Provide estimations using Capgemini and TE estimation process.
- Work with development teams and MTC (testers) for implementing and testing of new functionalities
- Configure WM processes in SAP and cross module experience.
- Work with business users and train them on SAP functionality.
- Build test scripts and perform end to end testing.
- Delivering enhancements in subject area including interaction with client end-users, requirement gathering, Functional Specification (FDD) documentation, development, Unit Testing / Functional testing / and supporting User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Ability to effectively manage and lead onshore and offshore team members
- Experience in Warehouse Management (WM) and Logistic Execution (LE).
- Experience in roll out and project implementations in WM and cross module experience – SD, MM, QM and PP.
- Warehouse movements and IM output determination.
- Must have a deep understanding of Logistics Execution business process concepts including Materials Management, Inventory Management, Quality Management and Production Planning
- Must have a strong understanding of SAP (SD) Delivery and Shipment functionality
- Must understand SAP MM, QM, PP functionality
- Must understand Stock Transfer Order (STO) functionality and Scheduling Agreements
- Must be able to help deliver enhancements using a Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) approach
Technical – the following technical experience is desired, but not mandatory:
- 5+ years of demonstrated hands on experience in business application design, implementation of SAP SD, MM, WM, QM and PP systems.
- In-depth experience of Inventory and Warehouse Management systems from both a technical and functional standpoint
- Understanding of how SAP deliveries and shipments inter-related
- Ability to create detailed functional specifications
- Must be familiar with Transport Management Systems
- Familiarity with Bartender labeling software (Seagull Scientific) is HIGHLY desirable
- Familiarity with Carrier Integration bolt-on products (such as ASSIST4 Carrier integration) is HIGHLY desirable
SAP Warehouse Management
Package Based Solutions
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.