Número de Need: 117643
RH: LUCIO EDUARDO GALVÁN MARTÍNEZ
Position: SAP PP for Roll Out
Experience level: 8 – 10 YOE
Education level: Bachelor’s Degree
Industry – Sector: Retail
What you’ll do?
The SAP PP Functional Analyst will be a nearshore project team member based in Mexico for the PRM SAP Rollout project – Trenton Lane. Knowledge of Production Planning, Long Term Planning, Demand Management, PP Master Data, Capacity Planning, and Production Order Processing. Kanban knowledge would be a plus.
This position is for a SAP Production Planning (PP) functional analyst in an implementation role.
- Overall responsibility for project-related deliverables related to SAP Production as directed by project management
SAP – PP functional knowledge.
- Planned Independent Requirements
- Capacity Planning / Long Term Planning
- Production Order Life Cycle processing
- PP Master Data
Nice to Have:
- Configure to Order knowledge (Variant Configuration)
PDC interface with Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Must understand Production Planning processes in SAP ECC.
- 5+ years of demonstrated hands on experience in design, configuration and implementation of SAP Production Planning (PP) for SAP ECC systems.
- Must understand deliverables related to a project lifecycle
- Must be able to create and/or review Functional Design Specifications
- Must be able to create and execute test plans related to SAP PP processes
Must be able to create and execute cut-over (data loads) to production support plans
SAP Production Planning
Package Based Solutions
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.