Número de Need: CENG0038
RH: AGRAZ FIGUEROA ANA CAROLINA
Position: QA Team Lead
Experience level: Senior
Education level: Engineer Degree
Location: Guadalajara or Remote
Job reference code*: CENG0038
Practice: Customer Software Development
Industry – Sector: Software Development
What you’ll do?
Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model that works best. You are looking for your next big thing, aren’t you? So are we, hoping it’s you! Jump at your chance!
- Lead the automation team and be responsible for the team deliverables.
- Plan QA Automation cycles, track execution and report the status.
- Development and execution of automated test cases and QA processes that ensure quality throughout release schedule.
- Implement the automation tests within the existing automation framework.
- Develop test plans, manual test cases, and test reports.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process through manual and automated testing.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Execute automation test strategy that promotes best automation approach (API and/or UI), and development of toolset to enhance manual test efforts for all projects.
- Contribute to processes for continuous integration, Test Management and Reporting for Automated Suites.
- Identify risks, opportunities and work items for process and test automation.
- TL experience in Agile environment
- Strong background in, and at least 5 years of working in QA automation
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with WEB UI testing
- Experience with Cypress
- Experience with setting up CI/CD from scratch
- Experience creating automation framework from scratch
- Upper intermediate English level
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Strong knowledge of Java, OOP, design concepts and automation patterns
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver
- Experience with JUnit