Job reference code*: 10531866*Mandatory field
Practice: Application Development
4+ años de experiencia
KEY TECH SKILLS
- Strong understanding of DB frameworks focused on Oracle, from 11 – must
- Good knowledge of Excel functionalities at an intermediate level as minimum – must
- Robust experience and savvy know how on PL/SQL advanced development focused to AMS – must
- Knowledge of analysis and root cause methodologies – must
- Agile and Scrum framework experience – ideally
KEY SOFT SKILLS:
- Tolerance and stress management
- Good communication and listening abilities
- Customer centric mindset
- Urgency sense
FUNCTIONS (NOT LIMITED TO):
- Utilizing a variety of business analysis tools and methods for RC and affinity grouping
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to understand the products and business rules to correlate with metadata and data at DB
- Focus on customer and business needs and results oriented mindset
- Adopt a permanent Agile approach as a BAU of effective AMS and IM model
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and abstract into solutions
- Proactively consume data from a variety of sources to extract insights and appropriately communicate to guarantee metrics goals
- Continuous testing and learning opportunities to optimize performance and value to the organization and the end user
- Demonstrate ownership on assigned policies backlog to solve/fix and address technology acumen to be translated into expected results
- Improve and expand knowledge and skill sets regard local MetLife systems and related processes
- Solving complex technical problems with correlation of actuarial and business rules, by adapting existing scripts and/or develop new ones
- Ensure the quality of delivered fix, process times and solutions to avoid rework and get SLA goals
- Work under IT risks framework already set by organization and follow established procedures
- Propose new or alternative approaches to solve problems that add value and validate results
- Consult if required with the product owner to ensure shared understanding of system capability, intent and business value of requirements
- Participate proactively at backlog planning, refinement sessions, and other events of Agile methodology
- Proactively engage with related solution delivery teams aggregate viewpoints and present options
- Work closely with technical team members to determine technical feasibility of solutions and clarify business value throughout implementation
Seek and participate in coaching and mentoring from more senior staff
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
- Please apply only if you have the required profile.
“At Capgemini Mexico, the goal is to attract the best talent and achieve a diverse and inclusive work environment, so there is no discrimination based on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic of the person. All applications are welcome and will be considered for competition based on the merit of the candidate against the job and / or experience for the position.