What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
The focus of your role
- You will take an important as a Technical Consultant mainly on Oracle technology.
What you’ll do?
- Support the senior team with developments using the Oracle Enterprise business suite.
What you’ll bring
- At least five years of experience working with Oracle EBS.
- Basic Knowledge in Oracle cloud
- Advanced level english
You will love this job because…
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically