Job reference code*: CENG0010
Practice: Software Development
Industry – Sector: Life Science
What you’ll do?
- Participate in requirement gathering and co-ordinate with business analyst
- Perform software design
- Develop business components in customer´s platform technology platform based on design
- Perform Unit Testing and functional testing
- Perform quality assurance documentation
- Perform review and walkthrough to project client for the developed components
- Report the project progress
- 3-5 years of experience in product development in .Net Framework
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Strong Knowledge of C# or VB.Net
- Strong knowledge of SQL or Oracle server
- Experience in database design
- Hands on using object-oriented design (OOD) concepts
- Experience with at least one web MVC framework
- Knowledgeable of Web Service (REST / SOAP)
- Very strong leadership, communication and reporting skills
- Agile/Scrum methodology practitioner
Good communication skills, Adaptable, Teamwork and Collaboration
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.