Location: San Telmo, Aguascalientes.
Job reference code*: 5078668
Practice: Business Process Outsourcing
Industry – Sector: Fast Moving Consumer Goods
What you’ll do?
- Production Planning team for a market/cluster
- End to End inventory analytics (ex-Business wastage, excess inventory) including target of reducing inventory
RPM Norm determination
- First contact with Factory Material planners
- Developing tools with the help of IT teams
- Apply RPA in the existing delivery
- Supply collaboration
- Deliver all the business KPIs agreed
- Provide insights through various management reports
- Analyze the reason for plan failures and work with IT and internal team to fix the issues
- Bring best practice of market to the delivery
- Work with transition and transformation teams to deliver best practices to the client
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (IIT,IT-BHU, REC, DCE,BITS & Tier 1 Engineering Colleges preferred)
- MBA Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics / Engineering (preferred)
- Any relevant industry specific Certifications/Memberships (desirable)
- Hard Working and Confident
- High on Integrity
- Willingness to “do what it takes”
- Passionate about creating value and impact for the client
- A team oriented and collaborative approach
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, throughout all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Aguascalientes is a strategic area of economic growth where world-class companies have been established, from different sectors: automotive and manufacturing, consulting, technology. This city has numerous advantages: safety, cost of living and quality of life, education level and competitiveness, among others.
Our Delivery Center in Aguascalientes serves companies from the US, Canada, Europe, Latin America and Mexico, providing a wide range of services in several sectors such as Consumer Products & Retail and Manufacturing, among others.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.