Job reference code*: 6086481
Practice: PBS SAP
Industry – Sector: BSv
What you’ll do?
3+ year’s hands-on experience in preferably Master data management. At least exposed to SAP (ECC)
Should be aware of workflow concepts including process design, Supply chain activities such as master data management, Supply planning Etc., Should have adequate knowledge in excel and be good in Strong problem solving and analytical skills are required. Should be good in communication skill and exposed with client interaction.
- Maintaining and reviewing master data.
- Managing reports and deliverables of the team.
- Resolving issues and tracking.
- Prompt communication on client and stake holder’s requirements.
- Managing E2E activities of master data management scope.
- Reduce the process gaps with automations and development.
- Act as SPOC for the respective team and inherit team’s achievement
- Should have good presentation skill.
- Should review DTP’s and SOP’s time to time.
- Need to review issue logs time to time and report it.
- SAP ECC
- Client facing
- Team oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Highly analytic
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
- Aguascalientes is a strategic area of economic growth where world-class companies have been established, from different sectors: automotive and manufacturing,consulting, technology. This city has numerous advantages: safety, cost of living and quality of life, education level and competitiveness, among others.
- Our Delivery Center in Aguascalientes serves companies from the US, Canada, Europe, Latin America and Mexico, providing a wide range of services in several sectors such as Consumer Products & Retail and Manufacturing, among others.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.