Job reference code*: 7861652
Practice: Master Data Management
Industry – Sector: Supply Chain
What you’ll do?
- Maintaining and reviewing master data.
- Managing reports and deliverables of the team.
- Resolving issues and tracking.
- Prompt communication on client and stake holder’s requirements.
- Managing E2E activities of master data management scope.
What you’ll bring:
- Reduce the process gaps with automations and development.
- Act as SPOC for the respective team and inherit team’s achivement.
- Should adhere to all organizational rules and mandates.
- Should have good presentation skill.
- Should review DTP’s and SOP’s time to time.
- Meed to review issue logs to time and report it.
- Work life balacing.
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.