Job reference code*: 8410234
Industry – Sector: Supply Chain
What you’ll do?
- Order inquiry
- Quote creation
- Receive orders from multiple sources
- Create Orders
- Validate orders
- Modify/Cancel orders
- Process orders
- Create delivery and shipment documents
- Integrate with load building, mode planning and route optimization
- Process returns
- Archive and Retrieve Documents
What you’ll bring:
- Problem identification and resolution of order management and logistics management processes.
- As a member of the team, participates in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team, delivers a high quality and cost-effective service and oversees the process (or part of process) and customer service decisions.
- Can take leadership to ensure the delivery of a customer focused service to client with highly proficient knowledge of one or more processes and continually strives to improve the process
SAP, Excel, Oracle, Tableua Platform, SAP APO planning books (desired).
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented, Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills.
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.