What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
The focus of your role
You will provide solutions for our clients, you will work with IT Support team.
What you’ll do?
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issue
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
What you’ll bring
- Degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering is desired
- High school or technical school diploma required
- 0-2 years, including internships, in work experience in Technical Support, Desktop Support, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments desired
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, SKYPE and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Tech savvy with familiarity in remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Zendesk, BOLD 360, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate in Spanish and English fluently
You will love this job because…
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.