Job reference code*: 8435333
Practice: Import Export Planner
Industry – Sector: Supply Chain
What you’ll do?
- Lead the Material Planning/Production Planning team for a market/cluster.
- End to End inventory analytics (ex-Business wastage, excess inventory) including target of reducing inventory.
- RPM Norm determination.
- Analyze the reason for plan failures and work with IT and internal team to fix the issues.
What you’ll bring:
- Provide insights through various management reports.
- Bring best practice of market to the delivery.
- Work with transition and transformation teams to deliver best practices to the client.
SAP, Excel, Oracle, Tableua Platform, SAP APO planning books (desired)
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented, Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills.
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.