Industry – Sector: Automotive
What you’ll do?
This position is for a Product Development Process engineer within the Lifestyle Automotive Audio division. Products that will be developed are OEM automotive amplifiers and other similar audio processing products. Products typically consist of a main microcontroller for configuration, communication and control and a DSP processor for audio processing.
What you’ll bring:
This position leads the engineering process activity to adhere to Automotive SPICE process model. Responsible for process development, documentation, auditing, mentoring, training, and supporting assessments. Responsible for working with cross functional development teams to gain acceptance of process requirements and working with an offshore team as required to support process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years of working in a hardware-oriented position in an embedded systems environment
- Strong knowledge of product development processes and tools
- Strong knowledge of quality techniques and tools (e.g., peer reviews, FMEA)
- Strong understanding of the automotive product development lifecycle
- Working knowledge of requirements development processes and tools
- Experienced with the development of automotive electronics modules and systems
- Experienced with helping an organization to achieve adherence to ASPICE or CMMI process model
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Capable project management and time management skills
- Ability to communicate advanced and complex concepts and ideas persuasively and concisely to all levels of the business
- Strong attention to detail
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.