Location: Remote (Inside México)
Job reference code*: CENG0036
Practice: Custom Development
Industry – Sector: Software Development
What you’ll do?
As a Golang Tech Lead you will work with a global leader company in the development from scratch of new solutions mainly for promising startups from USA, developing next generation software from scratch implementing new technologies and best practices.
What you’ll bring:
You´ll be able to to participate in an important role where you will investigate, recommend, create and implement solutions for technical challenges that will help you to exploit all your potential, learn and improve your skills!
-Develop the next generation software from scratch for important and challenging startup projects using mainly Golang, Object Oriented programming and AWS.
-Determine the best architecture, technical approaches and solutions to create products that meets and even exceeds the client expectation
-Provide technical leadership and mentorship in best practices, issues resolution and SW architecture implementation while at the same time developing code hands-on
-Build innovative and reliable solutions with microservices, modern design patterns, using containerization in docker or Kubernetes and implementing unit testing
-Facilitate a good and effective work environment through strong communication (in both english and spanish) and interpersonal skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.