- 4 – 6 years of experience in Software Testing.
• Extensive knowledge and experience on Software Testing Life Cycle, Bug Life Cycle.
• Experience in various Software Testing Approaches and Techniques.
• Must have knowledge on any one or all of Software Development Lifecycle: Waterfall | V – Model | Agile etc.
• Extensive knowledge on RDBMS concepts.
• Excellent track record on static testing techniques like walk – through, inspection etc.
• Ability to create and publish Test Plan and Test Strategy artefacts.
• Ability to create thorough and neat test scenarios and test cases.
• Execution of test cases and logging defects.
• Business communication of test cases and defect triage with key stakeholders of projects.
• Participation in requirement and technical design deep dives and providing key inputs.
• Must have knowledge on any one of defect management tool, Quality Center | HP ALM | Bugzilla etc.
• Must have knowledge on any one of databases, Microsoft SQL Server | Oracle | Sybase | DB2 | Mongo DB etc.
• Strong Exploratory, Adhoc and End – to – End testing techniques.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Team player with inter-personal skills. “
- Knowledge on Web Services testing, SOAP UI etc.
• Knowledge of Datawarehouse concepts and ETL testing / Report testing (Business Objects XI, QLikView, Tableau etc.) is a bonus.
• Experience on UI automation: Selenium | UFT and/or Backend automation: Python | Perl is a huge added advantage.
• Knowledge on UNIX and Shell Scripting is an advantage.
• Mobile testing knowledge is good to have.
• Guidance to junior testers in the team.
• Ability to take L1 interviews.”
Functional Area IBGCMT
Years of Experience 18 – 36 Months