Location: AGS (Remoto Temporal sujeto a la política de WFA)
Job reference code*: 12147372
Industry – Sector: MALS
What you’ll do?
Experience and Education Requirements Four year degree in MIS CS Engineering or equivalent with 7 years as a seasoned Software Engineer Technical Minimum 7 years of experience design development and maintenance of complex software eco systems Java J2EE Service Oriented Architecture methods and techniques J2EE Frameworks Hibernate Spring MVC and others as applicable Vast hands on experience in using design patterns Excellent experience in designing and developing secured web applications for handling vulnerabilities MySQL and Oracle databases experience highly preferred Be open to learn other programming platforms frameworks with minimum supervision
Typical Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze System Requirements
- Recommend Alternative Technologies and Improvements
- Contribute on design and review of hosting topologies
What you’ll bring:
– Working in a team environment, our consultants focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini clients.
– You will work together with functional, technical and business specialists to help develop the implementation and integration of innovative solutions and systems including methodologies, techniques and tools.
– You will contribute in a responsible and timely manner to client satisfaction by providing value-added services and products.
– Capgemini offers competitive compensation and benefits that are superior to those of the law.
– Our headquarters are in Paris; France and we have presence in over 40 countries. We are more than 2,400 professionals in Mexico, located in Mexico City, Aguascalientes and Monterrey.
– Capgemini has developed its own methodologies at a global level: Collaborative Business Experience and Rightshore.
- J2EE, Oracle, Spring MVC, MySQL
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented, Desire to change the world.
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.