Número de Need: 112551
RH: LUCIO EDUARDO GALVÁN MARTÍNEZ
Position: Full Stack Tech Lead
Experience level: 6 – 8 YOE
Education level: Bachelor’s Degree
Industry – Sector: Retail
What you’ll do?
- This is a senior position with responsibility and accountability for programming and delivering modules for implementation of new capabilities for parts of InSight Platform. Areas of focus include: systems technical design, programming, testing, implementation, performance management and with ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting. This person will also help, mentor junior team members depending on the situation and needs.
- This candidate will primarily be programming in Java(J2EE environment, bring in industry best practices to accomplish above. Will also work with other high performant teams in accomplishing organizational and team goals.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience design, development and maintenance of complex software eco systems.
- Java(J2EE) Service Oriented Architecture methods and techniques
- J2EE/ Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring MVC, and others as applicable
- Vast hands on experience in using design patterns
- Excellent experience in designing and developing secured web applications for handling vulnerabilities
- MySQL and Oracle databases experience highly preferred
- Be open to learn other programming platforms/frameworks with minimum supervision
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.