Número de Need: 3604921
RH: ROMERO NIÑO ALINE
Position: ETL Qlikview Consultant
Experience level: Senior Consultant
Education level: Bachelors Degree
Practice: Customer Software Development
Industry – Sector: Financial Services – Banking
What you’ll do?
Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projectsespecially in implementation of extensions, plugins, mashups, and use of Qlik value added products (NPrinting, Geoanlytics, Datamarket, and Connectors)
Intimate familiarity with Advanced Calculations and Expressions, macros, set analysis, and all charts and graph types to select the best visualization techniques for differing analytic/reporting scenarios
- Experience with QlikSense , Qlik Management Console (QMC), QlikSense Operations and License Monitors, & QlikSense Audit logs
- At least 4 year Qlik experience required
- Qlik certification preferred
- Significant recent experience in the use of QlikSense (Visualization, connectors, section access, data modelling including Qlik Scripting and mapping, Geoanalytics, NPrinting, Mobile integration, Analytics)
- 4 years prior experience in BI systems/data warehouse or related IT industry experience
- Experience MS SQL Server 2014/2012
- 4 years prior experience in BI/data warehouse or related IT industry experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- English Advanced
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.