Location: Mexico – Remote
Job reference code*: CENG0006
Practice: Customer Software Development
Industry – Sector: Automotive
What you’ll do?
- Develop embedded software for application software components for vehicle features for Instrument Clusters based on proprietary and AUTOSAR architectures.
- Review and analyze system requirements to develop efficient embedded software designs.
- Develop detailed designs and analyze implementation decisions.
- Adhere to coding standards such as MISRA standards and practice.
- Create, document and execute unit test procedures.
- Execute unit/component/functional testing with the given test procedure and record results.
- Analyze, resolve and track defects to closure.
- Understand and modify the existing source code for minor changes.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree either in CS, EE, EC Engineering.
- Experienced with multi-process, multi-tasking or multi-threaded based Operating Systems (QNX, Linux, etc) or OSEK automotive Real-Time Operating Systems.
- Experience in being able to diagnose, troubleshoot, and support AUTOSAR (MICROSAR) embedded software system.
- Experience with AUTOSAR concepts, architecture, specifications and configuration tools.
- Experience with in-vehicle networks like CAN J1939, LIN, MOST etc.
- Working level experience in Vector tools such as CANoe, CANalyzer or similar tools.
- Experienced in using JTAG based Hardware debuggers.
- Understanding for the importance of rigorously designed and reliable software required for the automotive market.
- Familiar with AGILE software development values and principles.
- Capacity to work well in a team environment.
- Programming skills in C.
- Enjoyment of troubleshooting, profiling, optimizing performance and memory usage on embedded systems.
- CAN, LIN, MOST
- Vector tools
- Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.