Location: Aguascalientes, Ags
Job reference code*: 6707456
Practice: Application Development
Industry – Sector: Energy – Oil and Gas
What you’ll do?
This is a technical position with responsibility for automating devOps activities, designing/helping teams work in terms of writing deployment automation scripts, needed topology views, hosting views, infrastructure design and apply appropriate hosting patterns for Cloud and On-premise hosting.
You will work with couple of agile technical architects and teams in delivering needed artifacts for infrastructure design and development.
You are expected to be a seasoned infrastructure and/or DevOps engineer who will support several agile teams.
Typical Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze System Requirements
- Recommend Alternative Technologies and Improvements
- Contribute on design and review of hosting topologies
What you’ll bring:
– Working in a team environment, our consultants focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini clients.
– You will work together with functional, technical and business specialists to help develop the implementation and integration of innovative solutions and systems including methodologies, techniques and tools.
– You will contribute in a responsible and timely manner to client satisfaction by providing value-added services and products.
– Capgemini offers competitive compensation and benefits that are superior to those of the law.
– Our headquarters are in Paris; France and we have presence in over 40 countries. We are more than 2,400 professionals in Mexico, located in Mexico City, Aguascalientes and Monterrey.
– Capgemini has developed its own methodologies at a global level: Collaborative Business Experience and Rightshore.
- AWS, Ansible technology and/or with Puppet scripting, web technologies and CI/CD pipelines
Work Underpressure, Quality at work, Results Oriented, Desire to change the world.
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.