Job reference code*: 5613032
What you’ll do?
- DevOps lead with Experience in CI (continuous Integration) /CD (continuous delivery or continuous deployment) Automation framework like Jenkins, Maven, Ant
- Experience in CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of establishing DevOps tools and processes on Salesforce/Vlocity/MuleSoft platform.
- Develop policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for CI/CD integration and automation.
- Enable DevOps by moving code from Dev/ Test to Staging and Production. Troubleshoot issues along the CI/CD pipeline
- Spanish & English fluent
- Jenkins, Maven, Ant
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience TM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
- Aguascalientes advantages
- Aguascalientes is a strategic area of economic growth where world-class companies have been established, from different sectors: automotive and manufacturing,consulting, technology. This city has numerous advantages: safety, cost of living and quality of life, education level and competitiveness, among others.
- Our Delivery Center in Aguascalientes serves companies from the US, Canada, Europe, Latin America and Mexico, providing a wide range of services in several sectors such as Consumer Products & Retail and Manufacturing, among others.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.