Location: San Telmo, Aguascalientes.
Job reference code*: 4796298
Practice: Application Development
Industry – Sector: Financial Services – Banking
What you’ll do?
- Good understanding of Collibra/ASG Rochade is required.
- Create metadata in ASG Rochade/ Collibra / Excel [knowledge of Collibra/rochade is not madate]
- Must be a quick learner open to work and learn newer technologies – Rochade, Collibra etc.
- Good experience on Data Governance, data lineage and Metadata management.
- Basic metadata analysis accesisng data across multiple and large excel
- Ability develop glossaries, ontologies, either parsing information from available documentation or through research
- Experience on SQL, Data Stage, MS Access, MS SharePoint
- Develop simple SOPs, runbooks for data analysis for various subject area
- Strong Experience in Agile
- Good communication skills
- Remote work to report USA
- English – bilingual
ASG Rochade, Collibra, SQL, Data Stage, MS Access, MS SharePoint.
Attention to detail, work underpressure, quality at work, results oriented and and effective oral communication in Spanish and English.
What can YOU expect in a career with Capgemini?
- Working in a team environment, Consultants will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value-added services and work products.
- Capgemini offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, Capgemini has a presence of 2,400 consultants in Mexico distributed among 3 sites located in Mexico City, Monterrey and Aguascalientes. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will love this job because
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a YOU-nique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables YOU to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
Please apply only if you have the required profile.